Thursday, May 15, 2014

Currently

Today I'm following the lead of a few blogs I read and doing a "currently" post. Thanks for the nudge, Life, Love, and Puppy Prints and Squishy Cheeks and Cupcakes.

Here's a glimpse at what's going on in my brain. Enter at your own risk. It's scary up in here!

Currently I'm:
     . . .loving morning snuggles with all the kiddos in my bed.
Displaying IMG_20140515_074019.jpg
     . . .wishing that spring would get here and stay awhile.

     . . .waiting for my mom to fly in for a much-needed and anticipated visit.

     . . .planning all of the June birthday parties, plus thinking of Asher's 1st birthday in August, not to mention trying to figure out how all of that will look and how the schedules will coordinate with our house on the market. AAAAHHHHHH!!

     . . .wanting more hours in the day and a cleaning fairy. More practically, a few pairs of jeans that I like.

     . . .thinking about 13,043 things at once.

     . . .dreading doctor's appointments with Audrey.

     . . .watching little boys play baseball. Lots and lots of baseball.


     . . .laughing about my baby boy who loves watching the laundry spin.

     . . .excited about finally having the house ready for the market.

So, what are you up to lately?

2 comments:

  1. ...waiting for summer to begin so I can start my position as director of summer daycare - I have the greatest kiddos!
    ...loving my granddaughter to the sky and back.
    ...wishing spring would come before summer gets here!
    ...being in awe of a goddaughter who has a beautiful voice in her words and an absolutely wonderful mama to her sweet four.
    ...feeling blessed that I have my son close by.
    ...knowing that God is here in this place keeping watch over all of us!

    ReplyDelete