Sunday, November 9, 2014

On saying no to Disney, Vegas, cruises, and the lottery

Yesterday I admitted I don't want to go to Disney. If you follow Big Love, Epic Fail on Facebook (shameless plug), you might recall that ads for Disney almost immediately popped up all over my blog. Am I the only one who thinks that's really creepy? Today I'll admit that I also don't want to go to Las Vegas (too expensive, don't gamble, buffets aren't my style, overpriced shows performed by people I don't care about) or on a cruise (trapped on a boat, seasickness, up too high, too much buffet), although I could possibly be persuaded to cruise to Alaska. Maybe.

Also, inspired by my friend's suggestion, I'll see if I can manipulate the ad placement algorithm. (Is it an algorithm? Does this have to do with coding? Am I an IT person? I'll let you decide.)

So, without further ado.
Lottery tickets.** Lottery tickets. Grand Canyon. Smithsonian. Grand Canyon. USS Midway. Smithsonian. Lottery Tickets. USS Midway. Smithsonian. Lottery tickets. USS Midway. Grand Canyon.
Lottery tickets. (this is definitely my best use of caption yet)

Grand Canyon (you don't say.)

Smithsonian Museum (not quite so obvious)

USS Midway (big boat museum in San Diego)

Ahem. Lottery tickets!

OK. That should do it.

You know what else I want to do? Move to Colorado. So I'm going to.

Riiiiiiiiiiiight NOW!++

Happy Sunday. See you in Colorado.

**I don't actually play the lottery. I do actually daydream about what I would do with the pretend money I will never win because I don't play the actual lottery.
++Well, we have some loading up to do, but it's soon.

What are you up to this fine Sunday? 

No comments:

Post a Comment