Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Chaos. Fun. Family. Friends.

I was really good at wrangling a 16-month-old on planes, trains, and automobiles, at church and friends' and family's homes, restaurants, fitness classes, and all the other places Asher and I visited on our trip to MN. I was really good at seeing so many people who mean the world to me and working out and laughing and hugging and enjoying my time.

I was not good at taking pictures or blogging. I picked the right things to be good at this weekend.

Now I'm home. Because I visited a place I will always love and will always have a piece of me and be the place our family became our family, but now I'm home. I know we made the right decision. I missed the mountains and our little town and our small, winding roads. Our airport reunion with Jim and the kids made my heart soar with happy because we were all home together again. That felt so good. Home. Wow.

We got back at 10:30 last night and I unpacked from MN and packed for Arizona and our A goal is to leave at 9 this morning for our big road trip and our B goal is to leave sometime when the calendar says Tuesday. More Chaos and Fun and Family and Friends.

I'm so glad so many of you fall under one of those categories.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment