Monday, March 9, 2015

It's Monday and this is the ugly truth

I am currently unable to blog. And if we don't find a house soon, I will also be unable to breathe.

This is stress. And it is not pretty. So I'm using all of my brain and soul and prayers on breathing and not being a big ball of angry, scared, stressed junk for my family. And yesterday I didn't have a ton of success. We got bad housing news on Saturday and Sunday was my wallowing day. Here's hoping a new week brings good housing news. We need it. Like now.
I'm telling myself that it'll work out when it's supposed to work out, but five denied home offers will weigh on a person, particularly a person with kids because Jim and I could find a little rental or live with friends or family, but six people is a lot of people to accommodate. So, we wait and hope and pray and try to believe it will work out by the time our lease is up.

How was your weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Buying a home is stressful for anyone but I can't imagine being in your position with children too. I really do wish you the best of luck and just remember, everything happens for a reason. I plan to put my house on the market this Fall or Winter and my biggest fear is that I'll accept an offer but no one will accept my offers. I don't have human kids but I have three furr kids (medium- large sized dogs).

    ReplyDelete
  2. And don't feel like you need to do this anytime soon (no rush) or do it at all but I did nominate you for the Versatile Blogger Award.

    http://dogmomchic.blogspot.com/2015/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you guys!!! I hope life is a little better now that it's Thursday. I know you're sick of hearing it....the right house will come.

    ReplyDelete